Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Faith.FULL


Amazing . . . amazingly faithful!

That is what God is.

Since I last wrote I have so very many stories of His faithfulness that I truly don't know where to begin!

I have been following, trusting, and He has provided.  And now I am struggling with endless piles of dishes and laundry, a very opinionated 8 year old, two teens, and a very curious three year old.  Yet God is faithful.  I see it all the time.

I see it in my teens love for God and family, at ages where so many rebel.  I see it in the loving hugs and sweet moments with the younger two. I see it in God's loving provision of spiritual nourishment, our health, our family time, a beautiful home within our budget, income to pay the bills (with a little extra), His creation all around us here, and on and on.

No, we haven't been without chaos and struggles.  Yet my job is to trust God and obey.  And He blesses and guides my path.

I hope to share more, as time allows.

Thank you Lord for your love and guidance, provision and blessing.  May I be used to bless others, and bring Glory to you.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment